Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Month, Another Blog

Well, January was an experiment more than anything. I did journal more, but didn't blog more and poetry writing was pretty hit and miss.

Now it is February. That crept up on me. Maybe I will blog more this month. Or at the very least, I will say I will.

What I am Watching: Movie-wise it is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (someone recommended it to me years ago and I watched it and didn't care for it but I don't remember why so I am giving it another shot). TV-wise it is Ally McBeal on DVD (so sue me: I like quirky chicks).

What I am Reading: F is for Fugitive. The sixth in the Sue Grafton mystery alphabet series. (I think she is up to T or U and I've decided to read them all this year.)

What I am Listening To: Well, duh. The Decemberists new album. The jury is still out as I have to give it another listen. But I dug Hazards of Love so much that I am afraid I'm not giving this a fair shake.

Today was a snow day. Jeff's work, my work and the schools were all closed so we stayed home. Jude and I played games: Chutes and Ladders, Go Fish and a bizarre Go-Fish/Bingo hybrid that Jude made up. Regardless, it was fun. It was strange to have a free day in the middle of the week and I think we were all a bit out of sorts.

No comments: