Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Thursday Night

So I have no clue what "normal" couples talk about, but Jeff and I talk about topics like these. Who are the five celebrities that we would allow each other to sleep with should the chance ever present iteself? My list expands and evolves through the year as I am exposed to new and tasty treats and it is always a challenge to narrow said list to five. So, without further ado (I always ado way too much), here is the five as of Friday (yeah, I know the title says Thursday. I am tardy.):

1. Jake Gyllenhaal. A hold-over from last year. Still so adorable and buff and vulnerable and sweet. A wicked combination of sweetness and darkness that just begs for a bit of corruption.

2. Chase Crawford. A choice based solely on looks. So sue me. This year's Tom Welling. For those of you (everyone who reads my blog) who don't watch "Gossip Girl", he is the tasty nugget that I refer to as "the really ridiculously good looking one" so that Jeff can reply "Which one is that again?"

3. Seth Green. A choice based solely on a wicked sense of humor he seems to possess, as I think that he would be incredibly fun and . . . experimental. 'Nough said.

4. David Duchovny. It feels opportunistic now, but witness the following excerpt from a conversation between Jeff and me while he was watching "The X-Files" a couple of months ago. Me: "I would so sleep with David Duchovny." Jeff: "Really?" Me: "Oh yes. He is smart-hot (one of the best kinds of hot) and underneath that there is something more going on. That man has a huge kinky side. I can tell by looking at him." Now I look like a freakin' genius because not two weeks after this conversation, Duchovny went into treatment for "sex addiction." Okay, I feel a bit bad about this inclusion during a painful moment in his personal history, but I would be looking to have an experience, not start a relationship. I think he would definitely be an experience.

5. Sendhil Ramamurthy. The lovely Mohinder Suresh of "Heroes." Just don't expect me to call out his name during coitus.

Honorable mention: Zachary Quinto. Oddly drawn to him, but he barely misses the list because of the rumor that he is gay. I hate to waste a spot on someone who wouldn't want to do it with me. If he isn't gay, though, I'll have to reorganize.

I know it is a sad venture to have to leave celebrities off of the list, but there is only so much room. If you are a celebrity and would like consideration for next year's list, please submit an application and photograph to this blog. Thank you.

Oh, and, as always, thanks for reading, Mom.

1 comment:

Brian in Real Life, Mojo on the Xbox said...

Geez, and I call my blog Parenthetical...

Oh, hi Mom!