Saturday, March 8, 2008

More Useless Stuff

Seriously trying to do some spring cleaning up here and guess what I discovered: a multitude of middle names and birthdays. Now, surely this information would seem handy, but really, what good does knowing so many middle names do me? It is information that, once learned, I am incapable of forgetting. Same with birthdays. I should just write the information down, but my brain won't let go. What good is knowing the middle names and birthdays of people I haven't seen since high school? I am asking you, brain. Why are you holding on to this info? And why can't I remember why I even got on the computer in the first place?

Information I always hope to keep in my brain: today, Sully grabbed a handful of my hair and laughed. A full-out laugh. It was beautiful. I wondered if I would be able to love both of my babies the same and the answer is no. I don't love them the same. But, then, why would I? They are different people with different needs, different personalities. I love them both very much, but very differently.

And, corny though it may be, my brain is completely full, but so is my heart.

No comments: